GT: MikroTik Certified Network Associate – Classroom
Training dates : 26-28 March 2024
Start Time: 08:30 to 17:00
Training Price: R 7 426.13 Incl. VAT
MikroTik MTCNA instructor led, in class training course:
Whom must attend:
- Ideally for Network engineers and technicians wanting to deploy and support networks using MikroTik RouterOS equipment.
- This 3-day, hands-on course will provide you with the skills to configure MikroTik RouterOS as a dedicated router, a bandwidth manager, a secure firewall etc.
- This course covers the basics for those who are new to MikroTik RouterOS and concentrates on the setting-up of a MikroTik device.
What do you need:
- Each participant must be equipped with a Windows 7/8/10 enabled laptop with full administrative rights. WinBox (http://www.mikrotik.com/download) must be up and running on your PC/Mac before the start of the training. (No Windows or Mac support available during the class, WinBox and NetInstall are both Windows based software)
- You will need a RouterBoard, with a minimum of level 3 licensing, a minimum of three Ethernet ports and an 802.11 radio. Typical RB 931, hAP/hAP Lite or mAP, not mAP lite series. (Radio can be 2,4 or 5Ghz)
- Each student must have at least three, CAT5 network cables to reach from the Pc to the MikroTik, and between neighbouring MikroTik’s.
- No proof of payment for the training will be accepted later than COB on the last Thursday before the next weeks training.
- On confirmation of your seat (payment received), students will receive documentation on the setup of their equipment for use during the course. Students need to mail email@example.com by 12:00 AM the work day before the training with the model number of the MikroTik that will be used for the training.
- Students need a good understanding of TCP/IP and Subnetting. You can test your TCP/IP and Subnetting knowledge by doing the compulsory registering of your account on the MikroTik Website (https://mikrotik.com/client/) and completing the “Test your Knowledge” online (https://mikrotik.com/client/trainingSessions)
What do you receive:
- On confirmation of your booking you will receive:
A free UDEMY online course token assisting with Module 1 of the training.
- After successful completion (passing the exam), you will receive an internationally recognized MTCNA certificate, valid for three years, available as a download from their MikroTik account.
- On participating in the exam, students receive a level 4 MikroTik OS licence, available as a download from their MikroTik account.