02 January - 30 November
MikroTik MTCNA/RE/WE Online Re-Certification Exam
- Timezone: Europe/London
- Date: Jan 02 2024 - Nov 30 2024
Training Dates : Weekly
Start Time: Anytime
Training Price: R 1 138.50 (Incl 15% VAT)
Whom must attend:
- Any student who has previously done the NA/RE/WE training and successfully passed the certification exam and obtained the respective certificate.
What must I do to rewrite:
- Enrol for the exam you would like to write and make payment. Once payment has been done, send an e-mail to email@example.com to notify us and to avoid any system delays.
- Accept the invite to the exam and register by following the link in the e-mail you will receive from MikroTik (Exactly like registering for the original training).
- Arrange your date and time of the exam by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need:
- A stable internet connection. In addition to being an online, open-book exam requiring reasonable throughput, the exam also gets monitored by your selfie camera and tracks all URLs you visit.
- WinBox installed on your PC with a MikroTik router is always handy to find some of the answers during the exam, but nearly nothing that is not in the online manuals.
- A previous valid MTC certificate for the applied exam. However, the initial certificate is still acceptable after expiration and the original account must be used.
- Pre-registering for the exam and arranging a time with email@example.com to open the exam (valid for 14 days after this date)
What do you receive:
- On opening the exam, you will receive a free MikroTok OS licence level-4 available as a download.
- After successful completion (passing the exam with 60% and higher), students will receive an internationally recognized MTC certificate, valid for three years and downloadable from their MikroTik account under “My Certificates”